Gaming Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats something that pissed you off the most in your life

+2
xSerialCodes
HX-
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats something that pissed you off the most in your life - Page 2 Empty Re: whats something that pissed you off the most in your life

Post by +Leky1 Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 pm

"Name something that pissed you off most in your life. Read my what I previously typed. It does not fall under hating. Getting pissed off doesn't mean hating on something. God when i first met you I knew you were always a fucking noob. btw I'm not bitching, Trying to get it through your slow mind that saying BLACK PEOPLE PISS ME OFF isn't racist.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

whats something that pissed you off the most in your life - Page 2 Empty Re: whats something that pissed you off the most in your life

Post by HX- Sun May 20, 2012 4:00 pm

+Leky1 wrote:"Name something that pissed you off most in your life. Read my what I previously typed. It does not fall under hating. Getting pissed off doesn't mean hating on something. God when i first met you I knew you were always a fucking noob. btw I'm not bitching, Trying to get it through your slow mind that saying BLACK PEOPLE PISS ME OFF isn't racist.
pissing off implys hateing on some level kid. and calling me a noob is fucking funny i been codeing on the scene prob longer than you had a psp. been active on the scene till i was forced away from the scene. you have no right to call me a noob. after all if im a noob your a damn baby. nuff said and you are bitching trying to get the last word like a little kid throwing a tantrum.
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T Sun May 20, 2012 6:32 pm

This is all funny and what not, but your arguing over nothing. Big deal if someones racist or not, all you should be worried about is yourself, So lets all chill out, having a nice cold drink, and relax. No more about the "black people.." comment.

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm

HX- wrote:
+Leky1 wrote:"Name something that pissed you off most in your life. Read my what I previously typed. It does not fall under hating. Getting pissed off doesn't mean hating on something. God when i first met you I knew you were always a fucking noob. btw I'm not bitching, Trying to get it through your slow mind that saying BLACK PEOPLE PISS ME OFF isn't racist.
pissing off implys hateing on some level kid. and calling me a noob is fucking funny i been codeing on the scene prob longer than you had a psp. been active on the scene till i was forced away from the scene. you have no right to call me a noob. after all if im a noob your a damn baby. nuff said and you are bitching trying to get the last word like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

You're the one that seems mad sir,I'm not bitching im explaining how it's not racist and yet you still think it is. That's where i was calling you a Noob at, idc how long you have been so called "coding" not CODEING. Also you keep carrying on about how much you're not a noob and let the actual topic slip. It's showing hate to someone not their race. Did you pass school? at all? Cause it really shows.

BLACK PEOPLE PISS ME OFF

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Mon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

ill be the bigger man and ignore the kid. someone close this thread to stop more flaming.
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2