Gaming Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site

+2
Premial
HX-
6 posters

Go down

Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site Empty Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site

Post by HX- Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Only kept comeing back cause i had friends here.
seeing as that isnt the case any longer im going to go.
Too much bitching from idiot upstarts get enough bitching from my gf not to mention demoteing me.
it was fun i guess peace out.
Sincerely Joseph Orellana aka HX- aka HX-god_of_death

if anyone wants to keep in touch send me a pm ill check sooner or later.

HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site Empty Re: Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site

Post by Premial Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Demoted? Who demoted you?

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site Empty Re: Im Out Too much irl and pissed off a lil at the site

Post by Transexual Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Such a big loss!! One less noob who claims to know everything.. Bye HX :-h

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:53 pm

My work here is done. *starts clapping*

Fighting crime everyday.
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm

TheOnlyAtrix wrote:Demoted? Who demoted you?

dont know. and its assholes like trans and spider that make me annoyed by visiting here anymore
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 pm

HX- wrote:

dont know. and its assholes like trans and spider that make me annoyed by visiting here anymore

Are you done crying?

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Demoted? Your still a mod. And I'm sorry to hear that Hx-, peace.
TopshotKiller
TopshotKiller
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:55 am

HX- wrote:

I don't know why you keep making it seem like I'm the bad guy here. For the life of me, I can't.

You started something, I'm finishing it. Stop crying bro, you start shit and now your making topics hoping people will beg you to stay here, when in reality, no one cares.

Especially me.
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:03 am

TopshotKiller wrote:Demoted? Your still a mod. And I'm sorry to hear that Hx-, peace.

wouldnt let me do anything to moderate on any forum.

and spider shut the hell up did i once whine, no. plain and simple
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:16 pm

HX- wrote:

Whining ^

Dipshit, let me clear this up, you're a "MOD" not a "Global Mod". Global Mod, Pretty much explains itself, MOD you can only moderate certain forums. So basically, All this bitching is over nothing. Can you be a bigger baby? Honestly, how old are you? It's a website calm down.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:

Whining ^

Dipshit, let me clear this up, you're a "MOD" not a "Global Mod". Global Mod, Pretty much explains itself, MOD you can only moderate certain forums. So basically, All this bitching is over nothing. Can you be a bigger baby? Honestly, how old are you? It's a website calm down.

i cant do anything even in the forums granted to mod eigther my perms are fked or its gliched or something i dunno.
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 am

HX- wrote:
TopshotKiller wrote:Demoted? Your still a mod. And I'm sorry to hear that Hx-, peace.

wouldnt let me do anything to moderate on any forum.

and spider shut the hell up did i once whine, no. plain and simple

LMFAO? That is all you have done! Rolling Eyes
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:

Whining ^

i cant do anything even in the forums granted to mod eigther my perms are fked or its gliched or something i dunno.

There was this new Forumotion update. It doesn't allow cry babies to be Moderator. I thought you were leaving this site anyway. Yet you keep coming on it... Honestly, if anyone/anything was making you mad or upset you wouldn't keep coming here. My thought is, you keep coming here to prove something you're not... Btw, Still waiting for that proof.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:

Whining ^

There was this new Forumotion update. It doesn't allow cry babies to be Moderator. I thought you were leaving this site anyway. Yet you keep coming on it... Honestly, if anyone/anything was making you mad or upset you wouldn't keep coming here. My thought is, you keep coming here to prove something you're not... Btw, Still waiting for that proof.

i came back cause your a ass. thanks for reminded me that i dont need to put up with your shit ^^. as for proof ask any coder from ohg.
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am

HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:

Whining ^

i came back cause your a ass. thanks for reminded me that i dont need to put up with your shit ^^. as for proof ask any coder from ohg.

You keep coming back because you simply never planned on going anywhere. You just assumed people would have kissed your ass to stay.
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 am

Honestly why fight for? It was just a verbal argument. Nothing serious. Why don't you guys just get together and be best buds for life. Razz
And I bet Transexual is going to say something like the smartass he is.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:46 am

xSerialCodes wrote:Honestly why fight for? It was just a verbal argument. Nothing serious. Why don't you guys just get together and be best buds for life. Razz
And I bet Transexual is going to say something like the smartass he is.

Who's fighting? One topic you're all badass (Censored) talk and now you're all "why can't we all be friends?". Oh lord..

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Did iSay "Why can't we all be friends?" or did iSay "Why don't YOU guys be friends?" Enough said.. << Ring a bell?

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm

xSerialCodes wrote:Did iSay "Why can't we all be friends?" or did iSay "Why don't YOU guys be friends?" Enough said.. << Ring a bell?

Are you slow? That's what you basically said. Quit trying to sound smart and pick apart shit that makes absolutely no sense.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 am

Transexual wrote:
xSerialCodes wrote:Did iSay "Why can't we all be friends?" or did iSay "Why don't YOU guys be friends?" Enough said.. << Ring a bell?

Are you slow? That's what you basically said. Quit trying to sound smart and pick apart shit that makes absolutely no sense.
You into Trannys brah? Cool
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 am

_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:
Transexual wrote:

No, They kept banning me so I had to keep coming back with new names and Foxy Proxy. a FireFox add-on. Transexual was just the name I happen to land on.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 am

Transexual wrote:
_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:
Transexual wrote:

No, They kept banning me so I had to keep coming back with new names and Foxy Proxy. a FireFox add-on. Transexual was just the name I happen to land on.
Thats whats up.

Rebels coming strong. Bans will not stop us! afro
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Hahaha

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down