Gaming Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September-October Update 2012

+2
Transexual
Premial
6 posters

Go down

September-October Update 2012 Empty September-October Update 2012

Post by Premial Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 am

Site will be getting a brand new look plus other new things

*Added* Fm Mini Chat/New Banner
New Theme. Fancy Search Bar Very Happy
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Forum
Added Omegle/Chatroullete trolling xD
Added Retired Staff Members Group

*Removed* Super vip

*Renamed* Vip=Premium

*Removed* Epic, HX, And SerialCodes Off groups

I know was usually a psp gaming site but anyway to making it Console Gaming?

Last edited by TheOnlyAtrix on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 6 times in total

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

September-October Update 2012 Empty Re: September-October Update 2012

Post by Transexual Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm guessing you're doing this out of boredom? There's really no point in it.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 am

yup im sick of the old theme. Dont you too?

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by oEn_Highest.Point Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 pm

I can see what i can do for the banner. Give me like a day or 2.
oEn_Highest.Point
oEn_Highest.Point
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:47 pm

This site doesn't need GFX updates. Get a nulled VB pay for a domain and get fucking members. Quit this forumotion shit and actually run a real site. Or sit here and continue to make changes to a fail Forumotion site. Either way, I'll be with you every step of the way. Mostly to troll. But within the trolling I give good advice, rude or not, Take it and use it.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 am

Transexual wrote:This site doesn't need GFX updates. Get a nulled VB pay for a domain and get fucking members. Quit this forumotion shit and actually run a real site. Or sit here and continue to make changes to a fail Forumotion site. Either way, I'll be with you every step of the way. Mostly to troll. But within the trolling I give good advice, rude or not, Take it and use it.
Troll face brother?
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by oEn_Highest.Point Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Transexual wrote:This site doesn't need GFX updates. Get a nulled VB pay for a domain and get fucking members. Quit this forumotion shit and actually run a real site. Or sit here and continue to make changes to a fail Forumotion site. Either way, I'll be with you every step of the way. Mostly to troll. But within the trolling I give good advice, rude or not, Take it and use it.

Well having a domain name toward forumotion still requires gfx. because well if you just first start a forum and buy the domain name just like that.. you still have to do graphics and stuff to make it extend to others communities. Btw it doesnt change whether you have a domain name or not it still wont bring more and more people to it. its still going to be the same as it is now unless you told people about it. (Same thing with forumotion) Now if you pay to advertise that would bring more and more people if they were attracted to it. Meaning Graphics (Code name GFX). And buying a domain name with no one using it.. waste of money honestly. Thats why they give you the chance to build it then you can choose whether you can buy it or not. and if so they are choosing to customize it for a business and stuff. But this is a gaming community and some people dont have the money to keep buying the domain name over and over every month i believe it is. Also running a real site... is doing something like running a business like i already mentioned. this is just a clan gaming site. Plus theres like 4 people including myself that actually get on this.
oEn_Highest.Point
oEn_Highest.Point
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm

oEn_Highest.Point wrote:

Well having a domain name toward forumotion still requires gfx. because well if you just first start a forum and buy the domain name just like that.. you still have to do graphics and stuff to make it extend to others communities. Btw it doesnt change whether you have a domain name or not it still wont bring more and more people to it. its still going to be the same as it is now unless you told people about it. (Same thing with forumotion) Now if you pay to advertise that would bring more and more people if they were attracted to it. Meaning Graphics (Code name GFX). And buying a domain name with no one using it.. waste of money honestly. Thats why they give you the chance to build it then you can choose whether you can buy it or not. and if so they are choosing to customize it for a business and stuff. But this is a gaming community and some people dont have the money to keep buying the domain name over and over every month i believe it is. Also running a real site... is doing something like running a business like i already mentioned. this is just a clan gaming site. Plus theres like 4 people including myself that actually get on this.

But this site has seen it's better days, It's dead.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 pm

TheOnlyAtrix wrote:Sites dead? Why bother being on it then? Also I believe we're going to be the second oldest hacking site from ftb2/1

Also transexual aka Architect. Forumotion does suck ass. Im actually working on a regular VB board like TTG has it. Its under construction so it will take time for it to be done. Also a domain (.com) will be featured on the new Site.

Second oldest? what are you drunk? You maybe the second oldest code display site but you were never a PSP "hacking" site. Copying and pasting codes from other sites isn't "hacking"

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by X--Epic--X Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey Transexual you are a joke just get off. Your fighting on a site because you have no life. Find something better to do you come on and troll this shit and no one cares. Just shut the fuck up.
X--Epic--X
X--Epic--X
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:18 pm

X--Epic--X wrote:Hey Transexual you are a joke just get off. Your fighting on a site because you have no life. Find something better to do you come on and troll this shit and no one cares. Just shut the fuck up.

Someones upset, I am not fighting with anyone so calm down before you hurt yourself.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Nice theme Atrix. Transexual is like our mascot, but a troll who loves the site and can't afford to not come on Smile
TopshotKiller
TopshotKiller
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:30 pm

TopshotKiller wrote:Nice theme Atrix. Transexual is like our mascot, but a troll who loves the site and can't afford to not come on Smile

Actually, I do not love this site. I come here out of boredom. I go to tons of other sites and do the same thing, you are on my list of sites to troll.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by X--Epic--X Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 am

Transexual wrote:
X--Epic--X wrote:Hey Transexual you are a joke just get off. Your fighting on a site because you have no life. Find something better to do you come on and troll this shit and no one cares. Just shut the fuck up.

Someones upset, I am not fighting with anyone so calm down before you hurt yourself.
Hurt myself lol dude shut ur fucking mouth at least for my life im not some 14 year old faggot going on bunch of sites trolling like some fucking retard stop trying to act big bro
X--Epic--X
X--Epic--X
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:43 am

X--Epic--X wrote:
Transexual wrote:

Hurt myself lol dude shut ur fucking mouth at least for my life im not some 14 year old faggot going on bunch of sites trolling like some fucking retard stop trying to act big bro

Actually, I'm 18 and I'm not trying to act big. Calm down please, you're scaring the new members away.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oEn_Highest.Point Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 am

Lol. Hes not doing anything to drive members away. Youre the one asking for new members but your immaturity is annoying the hell out of people. Tip when you are in boredom go get a girlfriend. And i dont be a one of those stupid annoying internet trolls because honestly its immature and annoying. Now on games its a different story because people get into the games and its funny to make fun of them and bring more heat. But trolling people that already know you and stuff like that.. that just in reality makes you look like a dumbass.
oEn_Highest.Point
oEn_Highest.Point
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down