Gaming Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreal-Gamerz

+3
xSerialCodes
HX-
Premial
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unreal-Gamerz Empty Unreal-Gamerz

Post by Premial Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 am

On 6/2/12 This website will be known as *Edited* Unreal-Gamerz.forumotion.com
As of right now, I just wanted everyone to know so they wouldn't think the site got shut down. As for short, it will be known as Unreal-Gamerz.Co.Cc.

The reason we're doing this is because psp gaming is dieing. Why continue off a portable console thats dieing and the games. So we're making this a Console Site really. Mainly ps3 and xbox forums. Eventually the Psp section Will get knocked off but im not sure when Im going to do it but it will eventually. As for the banner (Yes it looks crappy) I promise you that the Unreal-Gamerz Banner will be much better than the one Im currently using.

If anyone have a question or concern feel free to message me or the moderators. Also if you have a better site name, please comment below. Also If the site actually becomes a success, I will buy a .com domain with my money

Will we have to register again?: No because all we're doing is changing the name of the site not creating a new one so everything on the forum will still be here even your accounts.

Last edited by aTriX The NiNJA on Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Unreal-Gamerz Empty Re: Unreal-Gamerz

Post by HX- Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 am

so basically your gonna do what i did with my new sites setup for everything [well i still need to add xbox and wii but still lol]
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

Soo.. Since your going to take of the psp section full of codes, how are people who still play psp going to get those V*I*P codes that aren't going to be there anymore?

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T Wed May 09, 2012 4:15 pm

They wont. they can find them somewhere else. Like we all have told you, PSP is dying, and Unless Sony can somehow make it so Everybody becomes a non hacker. it will always be dead, R.I.P Playstation Portable

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Wed May 09, 2012 4:32 pm

™TeChN9Ne™ wrote:They wont. they can find them somewhere else. Like we all have told you, PSP is dying, and Unless Sony can somehow make it so Everybody becomes a non hacker. it will always be dead, R.I.P Playstation Portable

"Dying" Where have you been the past few years? PSP has been dead for a long time and you guys are just beggining to realize this now.. Wow, All I have to say to that.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Technically, its not dead. There's still people playing games like Resistance, Socom FTB1-3. Until iSee that REALLY now one play those games, iWouldn't consider it dead. And, tech, what about the people who still plays it. It wouldn't be fair in some way.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Wed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Technically, it is dead. Sir, the whole 100 people world wide still playing PSP compared to what it was it's considered dead. Get on ftb2 any given time and there isn't more than 40 people on. Hmm, 40 people with 5 games made 4 locked. DEAD.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm

iNever said ftb2 iSaid games LIKE ftb2. Even ftb1 is close to 100 when they play so Technically it isn't dead. Sir..

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 pm

It is dead, You just fail to realize it. Any other console tops over 100,000 players. This tops what 100 maybe 150 on a good day? Then again, People like you still play PSP still do not understand the fact PSP is dead. Face it bro.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm

If its dead, bairly anyone would play. But people still plays. Leky im up for this argument all day if u want me to. A game that you really would call dead is Resistance Retribution Liberation.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

PSP is dead in general, Sir. 100 people mean nothing(Comparing to what it was) then again you noobs didn't know what it WAS like.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Sir.. idgaf how many people was playing before and iNever asked how many, not related to what im saying. All im saying is that you have the right to CONSIDER that PSP is dead but theres still people who play. It is NEVER going to be dead until, theres really no more people playing, like 1-10 left.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm

It's dead end of story, We can keep saying the shit back and forth. Ask anyone (non noob) that used to play PSP. PSP is dead has been for years.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Nigga, really you gunna start calling people a noob beacuase they say psp isn't dead. Your such a smartass. Think u know everything. PSP isn't dead, POINT BLANK.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 am

I haven't call anyone noob directly. Someone takes offense, BTW "nigga" is a racist term and I believe thats against the rules. PSP is dead, We can argue all day.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 am

/rant/ way i see it. [been playing psp long time and codeing majoirty of it] PSP will never be "Dead" as long as even a few people sitll enjoy it. fuck the general idea. fuck the numbers. who gives a shit if you enjoy it you enjoy it. nuff said. i dont see OHG dieing now do i? no /endof rant/
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 am

Leky you said the term "Nigga" a bunch of times. iHave screenshots so iCan show your ass. And yea, iCan argue all day. PSP isn't dead until no one plays. When someone dies, there isn't a soul in that person anymore. When psp dies, there isn't going to be a soul playing it but there is. Like 100, and idc how much used to play before. People still play it which makes it not DEAD. Period.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Thu May 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Dead.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Get back On Topic- unreal-gamerz
TopshotKiller
TopshotKiller
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 pm

This was stated in the topic therefore we are on topic. Learn2Moderate.

aTriX The Noob wrote:The reason we're doing this is because psp gaming is dieing.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm

LMFAO. Psp is dead, when i used to play (yes i was a noob but did play back when it wasnt dead) atleast 4-5 briefing rooms were full. now yeah its kinda fun, but everyone has codes and everyone uses them. so eventually it will hit 0. but as it is right now compared to back 2-5 years ago, psp is literally dead. maybe not dead as like no one plays it, but dead as in, no one codes for it anymore, hardly anyone plays it unless they hack and wanna be jackass's, and theres really no one that stays on it for a period of time, there either on for a week and gone for a month, or on for a month and gone for a year, so Architect is Proving a point. So lets stop the bickering. LOL

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by +Leky1 Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 pm

™TeChN9Ne™ wrote:LMFAO. Psp is dead, when i used to play (yes i was a noob but did play back when it wasnt dead) atleast 4-5 briefing rooms were full. now yeah its kinda fun, but everyone has codes and everyone uses them. so eventually it will hit 0. but as it is right now compared to back 2-5 years ago, psp is literally dead. maybe not dead as like no one plays it, but dead as in, no one codes for it anymore, hardly anyone plays it unless they hack and wanna be jackass's, and theres really no one that stays on it for a period of time, there either on for a week and gone for a month, or on for a month and gone for a year, so Architect is Proving a point. So lets stop the bickering. LOL

Everyone who plays now is a hacker, DEAD. hahahaha ^exactly.

+Leky1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 am

well it dont mater if its only hackers.... there still PEOPLE ergo it isnt dead. may be only 100 ppl here 100 ppl there but there spread out on games the number adds up. *points to my rant* more info see there
HX-
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm

its a 100people and thats it, not here, and there, you guys are dragging on a forum about a DEAD CONSOLE..

*LOCKED*

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm

The reason I want this open because they keep blowing the news feed and that should make more people interested into reading my Post not the comments

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next