Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

Request a Serial Code Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Premial on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 am

I just wanted to say that If you guys need any serial code for a paid
program, I be happy to help. So Just post below the name of the program
and I'll get the serial code asap

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 21
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Transexual on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Keygenguru.com

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Premial on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Pretty interesting source but I dont use that site ^_^

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 21
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by HX- on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:09 am

i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Transexual on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 pm

HX- wrote:i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

I highly doubt that.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by HX- on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 am

Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

I highly doubt that.

learned how to at hackforums o.o honestly it isnt hard

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Transexual on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 am

HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

I highly doubt that.

learned how to at hackforums o.o honestly it isnt hard

Like I said, "I highly doubt that", Honestly you type like you know everything but the only thing anyone has every seen are useless codes that can be made from a searching tutorial. So I don't believe a word you type. Proof or it didn't happen.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by HX- on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

I highly doubt that.

learned how to at hackforums o.o honestly it isnt hard

Like I said, "I highly doubt that", Honestly you type like you know everything but the only thing anyone has every seen are useless codes that can be made from a searching tutorial. So I don't believe a word you type. Proof or it didn't happen.

I dont make things anymore really only come on here for you guys. mostly read manga,work or play minecraft.

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Transexual on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 pm

HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:
Transexual wrote:
HX- wrote:i dont use sites i just crack the program myself. aint hard honestly

I highly doubt that.

learned how to at hackforums o.o honestly it isnt hard

Like I said, "I highly doubt that", Honestly you type like you know everything but the only thing anyone has every seen are useless codes that can be made from a searching tutorial. So I don't believe a word you type. Proof or it didn't happen.

I dont make things anymore really only come on here for you guys. mostly read manga,work or play minecraft.

I bet.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Request a Serial Code Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum