Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

Looking for a good game that has voice chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a good game that has voice chat

Post by HX- on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 am

like the name said looking for a good game that has in game voice chat. looking for it to be on the PC and IF possible free/cracked if its a good game ill buy tho.
I dont care what kind of game it is. can be a shooter,mmorpg,adventure , building, ECT. hope someone has a good suggestion

reason for this is i just bought a turtle beach headset with mic wanna have a game that i can fully utilize it with

Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a good game that has voice chat

Post by Transexual on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Skype.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 am

Transexual wrote:Skype.
i want a game with it built in without something annoying like skype lol

Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Lmfao, Google helps.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Transexual wrote:Lmfao, Google helps.
looked at google only asked here to see if anyone had any suggestions for a good one

Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Okay this is what im hearing from you. You want a popular game that are consoles games ported to pc most likely. I suggest getting mw3 if your into close quarter combat like combat arms or crossfire. BF3 if your into realism shooters. I suggest buying the game because your able to play on regular servers online. Also includes voice chat.
Arma 2 is also a very good games for the pc. A strategy type games more realistic then bf3. Like I said buy the games for the fullest expericance

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 am

TheOnlyAtrix wrote:Okay this is what im hearing from you. You want a popular game that are consoles games ported to pc most likely. I suggest getting mw3 if your into close quarter combat like combat arms or crossfire. BF3 if your into realism shooters. I suggest buying the game because your able to play on regular servers online. Also includes voice chat.
Arma 2 is also a very good games for the pc. A strategy type games more realistic then bf3. Like I said buy the games for the fullest expericance

thanks for actually suggesting some titles to buy/play ill look into em

Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:35 am

Mw3 is garbage, Unless you wanna rage then I suggest not buying it.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Mw3 is actually not garbage. Its just harder then other COD's but not for me. Right now im on my 25th MOAB and counting! Very Happy

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 am

If you really just said mw3 is not garbage then you have bad taste in games. Reward someone for dying? OP guns, Sub machine guns dominate that game. The maps are shit. Lethal support killstreaks, Infinite health while falling into last stand, OP Perks, Lag comp, and many more.

Btw, I have 4.67 k/d and 8th prestige in that game. It's not really hard. Just too much bullshit.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Mw3 is pretty shifty from all cod I played. I prefer WaW was the best

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:00 am

TheOnlyAtrix wrote:Mw3 is pretty shifty from all cod I played. I prefer WaW was the best

The main difference between mw3 and the other COD's is mostly the fact that you can't rush like the other CODs. The game has too much bullshit to rush aside from the slow game play itself. Dead mans hand, Infinite health while falling into last stand while they can still shoot you, Advanced UAV, Portable radar forcing you to use assassin, Kill streaks can be taken down so easily. Modern Warfare 3 is by far the worst COD game ever made.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Transexual wrote:
TheOnlyAtrix wrote:Mw3 is pretty shifty from all cod I played. I prefer WaW was the best

The main difference between mw3 and the other COD's is mostly the fact that you can't rush like the other CODs. The game has too much bullshit to rush aside from the slow game play itself. Dead mans hand, Infinite health while falling into last stand while they can still shoot you, Advanced UAV, Portable radar forcing you to use assassin, Kill streaks can be taken down so easily. Modern Warfare 3 is by far the worst COD game ever made.
Well, not really. You can rush VERY easily. All you need to do is rush in a smart way. You can't just rush and think your gunna kill everyone, UNLESS its hardcore, which is all iPlay. Dead Man's hand is a shitty thing that they added. iAgree with you on that part. You don't have infinite health on last stand, your screen is red while on last stand, which makes you die faster. What iDo when someone is on last stand is drop shot and they'll die in a second. Advanced UAV is just a better uav and ALL cod's have uav, you can't really say much about it. Black ops had motion sensor and its the same thing as a portable radar so iDon't get your point there. And killstreaks can be taken down easily in MW2 also. All they need is a javelin and they can take down things easily just like MW3. So mw3, is actually the best cod game in my opinion.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:09 pm

xSerialCodes wrote:
Transexual wrote:

Well, not really. You can rush VERY easily. All you need to do is rush in a smart way. You can't just rush and think your gunna kill everyone, UNLESS its hardcore, which is all iPlay. Dead Man's hand is a shitty thing that they added. iAgree with you on that part. You don't have infinite health on last stand, your screen is red while on last stand, which makes you die faster. What iDo when someone is on last stand is drop shot and they'll die in a second. Advanced UAV is just a better uav and ALL cod's have uav, you can't really say much about it. Black ops had motion sensor and its the same thing as a portable radar so iDon't get your point there. And killstreaks can be taken down easily in MW2 also. All they need is a javelin and they can take down things easily just like MW3. So mw3, is actually the best cod game in my opinion.

Or you can not listen to anything I have said and just go on about some stupid shit. "You can't rush like other COD's" I never said you couldn't rush. All COD's dont have support strike package with lethal streaks. Also, "Falling into last stand", as they fall they are invincible, Portable radar everyone see's motion sensor was different. You're trying too hard calm the fuck down. Either way MW3 is the shittiest COD ever made, many others agree with me.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am

Transexual wrote:
xSerialCodes wrote:
Transexual wrote:

Or you can not listen to anything I have said and just go on about some stupid shit. "You can't rush like other COD's" I never said you couldn't rush. All COD's dont have support strike package with lethal streaks. Also, "Falling into last stand", as they fall they are invincible, Portable radar everyone see's motion sensor was different. You're trying too hard calm the fuck down. Either way MW3 is the shittiest COD ever made, many others agree with me.
Well iDon't agree with you and its not stupid shit dumbass. Yes you can
rush like other cod's and if you can't, well too bad dick face. Last
stand, their not invincible. Use ur brain.. And you can see both a
motion sensor AND a portable radar. And how the fuck am iTrying hard?
All iDid was share my opinion, dumbass. Like iSaid, Mw3 is the best COD
they made.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HX- on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 am

Locked To Prevent Flameing

Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down