Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

lol...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lol...

Post by HX- on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 pm

noticed my VB site was still around but spammed to hell with childporn by bots so i was like fuck this and deleted the whole thing

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by xSerialCodes on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Lol, iSaw it too. At first it was like 4 posts a day or w/e and iStarted deleting them each day. But there was a point where it went too far so iJust gave up and so iGuess those horny bastards took over the site. =/

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Brooklyn, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by HX- on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 am

xSerialCodes wrote:Lol, iSaw it too. At first it was like 4 posts a day or w/e and iStarted deleting them each day. But there was a point where it went too far so iJust gave up and so iGuess those horny bastards took over the site. =/
I lol'd when I seen it then was like "try posting now" XD

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by TopshotKiller on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 am

Lol I totally forgot bout it, now it says 404 not found Smile
it's funny how a Lot of us made sites but they all failed, this is like the Father site that never dies:) This was the first site I ever signed up for, all because of Atrix-Ogz on ftb1

_________________
avatar
TopshotKiller
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by HX- on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

TopshotKiller wrote: Lol I totally forgot bout it, now it says 404 not found Smile
it's funny how a Lot of us made sites but they all failed, this is like the Father site that never dies:) This was the first site I ever signed up for, all because of Atrix-Ogz on ftb1

the site i first learned from is long gone. was well known. then moved to another now dead site,then settled to OHG,haxcommunity and a few others for a long time , then moved here after makeing my own.

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by Premial on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I remember my first main ftb2 coding. It was codesthatdontsuck. They were pretty cool people. Also the orxiginal evil clan with evil loco. Evilcodes.net rip

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:04 pm

my sites completely gone lmao. forumotion shut it down cos i didnt use it xD

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by HX- on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

well mine is gone now only the old forumotion one is left i forgot the link so i cant kill that one

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by Transexual on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Sites that carry none of their own content deserve to be shut down.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by Premial on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Funny how you say that even though your referring to my site but its quite funny indeed. 90% sites contain other peoples content. Yup.

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 20
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by Transexual on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 am

Most sites have their own content and don't feed off of the work of others. Sites with their on content producing more of it are gonna have more active members. Sites(I.E this one) that feed off of others people work and content are already a fail from the get go. Anyway, I would like to know where you got "90%" from. Please tell.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by HX- on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am

Transexual wrote:Most sites have their own content and don't feed off of the work of others. Sites with their on content producing more of it are gonna have more active members. Sites(I.E this one) that feed off of others people work and content are already a fail from the get go. Anyway, I would like to know where you got "90%" from. Please tell.

only reason my site failed is cause the crappy hosting XD i had many sites in the past that were popular ^^

_________________
im back but dunno if i can get on every day atm
avatar
HX-
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Shillington Pennsylvaina

Back to top Go down

Re: lol...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum