Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

TopshotKiller, CHILL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TopshotKiller, CHILL

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:32 pm

we arent all JUST gamers. we do have lives. its summer. why would we waste our time on websites and games. I mean yeah once in awhile is fun. But we do have other things to do. So cant get all mad because your always on. People will come back. We will last awhile. but winter is the best time to run shit like this. Just let it build up. We arent closing the site. so Dont worry. BTW i have the ability to Play C.o.D Mw3 LOL. gonna get a ps3 rent to own. SO BE READY FOR SIMPLE TO OWN!! i went 45-8 on TDM with my Girls brother. WOO. so ima beast already ;D BUT WE WILL COME BACK. UNREAL-GAMERZ ALL DAY!

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Re: TopshotKiller, CHILL

Post by TopshotKiller on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Okay... Just pM next time

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TRAGiK__ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 pm

i think everyone still comes on Smile
i don't want school to start -.-
TRAGiK__
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm

it doesnt need to be PMed. Its simply pointed out that too everyone we understand. lol. but 4more weeks and im gone for awhile. Joining the Navy to become a badass Seal!!! Nigga whaaat!! Very Happy

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Simple, iWould own you SOOOOO bad in mw3. Seriously, 45-8 in TDM is terrible.
Try going 119-5 in HARDCORE domination. Or if thats easy, try getting a MOAB using Support Package. Hehe.. Your no match for me bro! Not trying to be hotshot here but honestly, iDon't thing ANYONE on this site could beat me nor outscore me on mw3.

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:14 am

Cool Simple, I'm gonna get into web design, and hopefully be an apple developer Smile

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

Well if that does happen top, then good luck!

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks, it's gonna be a long hard road.

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:17 pm

LMFAO SERIAL. no shit! i dont play ps3. i have like 4 times and to go 4times and be able to get that score is actually pretty badass. xD

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 am

45-7 actually pretty amazing in TDM. Simples right. We do have lifes. Wink So dont expect much on chat. Just check daily on forums

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm

i_iLLuZioNz wrote:45-7 actually pretty amazing in TDM. Simples right. We do have lifes. Wink So dont expect much on chat. Just check daily on forums

Yuuup. oh and its 45-8. also NO CAMPING. lol. i hate the campers on there. but owell. but yeah im still active. but i ride. chill with friends. party. i mean i dont sit on the internet all day unless its winter. and even then i get on it less than usual lol

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by xSerialCodes on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

[S]iMpLe[T]M wrote:
i_iLLuZioNz wrote:45-7 actually pretty amazing in TDM. Simples right. We do have lifes. Wink So dont expect much on chat. Just check daily on forums

Yuuup. oh and its 45-8. also NO CAMPING. lol. i hate the campers on there. but owell. but yeah im still active. but i ride. chill with friends. party. i mean i dont sit on the internet all day unless its winter. and even then i get on it less than usual lol

Ikr, fuck campers. Yesterday iWas playing on my clan account: H-E-L-L-Murda, and normally people on Level 25 don't get MOABs. There were these niggas talking smack and saying a 1.56 K/D ain't nothing compared to what iCould do and blah blah blah. Then iSaid: Bitch, TF who u talking to?! Nigga imma get a moab and when iDo imma fucking shit all over ur mouth. Then we were playing and we were owning them. iNeeded one kill away from a MOAB but guess what happens? A bitch ass camper from ACROSS the map snipes me in the head and when iLook at the KillCam, he was just playing around and shooting for no reason an caught me.... Soo, iDidn't get to shit in that guys mouth. =.="

xSerialCodes
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 am

xSerialCodes wrote:
[S]iMpLe[T]M wrote:

Ikr, fuck campers. Yesterday iWas playing on my clan account: H-E-L-L-Murda, and normally people on Level 25 don't get MOABs. There were these niggas talking smack and saying a 1.56 K/D ain't nothing compared to what iCould do and blah blah blah. Then iSaid: Bitch, TF who u talking to?! Nigga imma get a moab and when iDo imma fucking shit all over ur mouth. Then we were playing and we were owning them. iNeeded one kill away from a MOAB but guess what happens? A bitch ass camper from ACROSS the map snipes me in the head and when iLook at the KillCam, he was just playing around and shooting for no reason an caught me.... Soo, iDidn't get to shit in that guys mouth. =.="

lmfao the whole opposite team camped when iwas playing. a guy was even dumb enough to plant a motion detected claymore and stand behind it. so when i ran through it it blew us both up lmfao. such dipshits

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum