Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

Out of curiosity...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of curiosity...?

Post by Captain Spaulding on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:15 am

Since the bad azz mo fucka admin has been impeached, what are you guys going to do with this place?

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of curiosity...?

Post by TopshotKiller on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 am

It's probably gonna get shutdown, since NO ONE is active...

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Spaulding on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 am

Make me admin again. Neutral

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

Captain Spaulding wrote:Make me admin again. Neutral

That sounds like a brilliant plan!!

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:31 am

SO yeah Captain, um when you going to make me admin on your site huh?

You can trust me, I can do much for your site

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:24 am

OohRelax wrote:SO yeah Captain, um when you going to make me admin on your site huh?

You can trust me, I can do much for your site

There is nothing you can do that Spiderman and EE can't already accomplish. You don't know anything that can benefit this site. I mean for example, look at this site. It's a basic theme with nothing else added to it. The little "battle" you're playing (Make me admin on your site and I'll give you back admin) is completely fucking useless. He's trying to help YOU out. Make Spiderman admin- Further the site, keep him off - the site continues to be shitty and then eventually gets shut down. Plus, what can Spiderman really do in the admin panel? You can just recover it anyway.

It's your only play to save this site, he's offering his time and help and you aren't accepting it. The decision is quite simple.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Spaulding on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 am

I'm glad to see Tranny understands what's going on here.

It's a doggy dog world out there...You offer someone help and they spit in your face. I'm truly crushed.

Maybe one day, for all the good I've done, people will respect me as so, I deserve it. You are so rude Relax, so rude.

Don't take that is a joke either, I'm serious mother fuckers.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 pm

I agree with Trans and Captain. This site is failing, take me off admin I don't give a shit.

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

lmaoo i dont give a fuck topshot? Think I care? I have better things to do than worry about a bullshit site. Really your still on forumotion talking to these ugly bastards? Lmao you guys make me laugh. I really wonder how you guys are in real life. I have WAY Better things to do than run this crap/

Bye

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Spaulding on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:18 am

To begin with, I'm not ugly. How rude of you. On the real, hit me up on facebook, I have nothing to hide, lulz.

Now on with your other comments, I'm pretty sure you were the idiot who was trying to do something with this place? Me and Tranny don't give two shits about your fail ass site dude... I have my own site to run which got x10 your traffic in less than a week and still does.

As for topshop, even though he snitched on me for making Tranny admin awhile back, he don't give two shits about your site either, according to him, you're a lying faggot. lol!

But on the real, brah....You need to take a chill pill and get your facts straight, no one wanted to bring this site back but you..I don't know where you came up with any of the shit you said. scratch

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 am

Yea, go fuck off Atrix. All-gamerz.net is better then this site even when it was at its peak. Captain's right, your the one who tried to bring back this piece of shit.
So yea idgaf about your shitty forum, Atrix

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Spaulding on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:06 am

A-G was always the leading FTB2 site. The only sites that had Socom shit that out did us was like CD an shit because they had a massive amount of other content to offer and a well laid out V bulletin.

A-G had more traffic then Bk's site, Binary's, or any other of them main websites.

I remember me and Clayton (retired admin) checked up on forumotion's statistics, A-G was the leading traffic'd site on their gaming categorized forums. Sneaky was 2nd, TUC was 3rd, and I can't remember the rest. One thing I do remember, if you combined Sneaky and TUC's statistics, A-G was still ahead. Sneaky didn't take charge until A-G was completely dead for months.

If EE would have came a lil sooner at AG's peak, there is no telling where that forum could have went. Because EE made it look way more professional with design and what not then what we had it.

I'm talking to much, my valid point here was that this site wasn't in a 1,000,000,000 mile reach of AG, never has been, never will be.

Hell, even people who hated us was signed up and were posting members. How do you think me and WarCrazy (EE) became friends? He was on AG. Even before him, we always did the best we could to make it a great place.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum