Gaming Nation
Welcome to Gaming-Nation Guest. We are developing more things each day. Come help out the community. Join today!

Sorry It has to be like this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry It has to be like this

Post by Premial on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Our Former admin "Epic" Retired from this website. A pretty sad day. Also Tragik is Mission from Action. I myself well have to be leaving this site too. Topshotkiller and Ragequit, you have permission to change the theme + Forums of this site. Also in a couple of weeks I will be giving the main admin account "Atrix" To either of the admins so they have full control.

Also Topshot and Ragequit, you have permission to set anyone as mod, ect..

I will be back soon. Hope we will be able to celebrate the one year anniversary of this site (11/11/11)

Also look what I found in my old computer's desktop
Attachments
ftb1 codes.zip Have Fun xDYou don't have permission to download attachments.(7.1 Mb) Downloaded 9 times
aTriX DB.txt The original VersionYou don't have permission to download attachments.(25 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry It has to be like this

Post by TopshotKiller on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm

It's been fun Atrix. I remember the reason I signed up for this site Smile you were advertising in ftb1/Unreal-Codez.Co.Cc and I really wanted ftb1 slot freeze and you said you have that and lots of things, so I signed up my first ever forum. Then I got some good codes, and finally slot freeze Smile Looking at all those codes just reminded of all the times I had fun on ftb1. Seeing all those codes from Carbon,Atrix, and Tech. Just shows that Carbon was like the best coder of what I've seen(haven't seen as many Klokworks) and ELITE-KILLER always bragged about how he was soooo good at coding. And the last day of socom I came on ftb1 and elite and shorty were booting Carbon. Why ruin the last day by booting people? IWillSnipeV2 came into my room and said sorry, for when we booted each other, he got a psp3000 so he could talk,first time I heard him speak. But seeing those codes reminded me of times where I would've went nuts trying to get those. I started playing socom ftb1,August 22,2011. My first clan was [$$$] with Blackops-_-13 and his brother Hawkeye1997. Then he disbanded and me and Ayoochamakito49 started Alphas™️. Sadly Ayoochamakito49 quit playing socom and gave me Alphas.He quit In like January-Febuary and he was my best friend,(me and ELITE-KILLER didnt get along and we fought,me with my words him with his boots,Ayoo would break it up) Before I hacked my psp, I had a guy, G12AVE.DIGGE12 was gonna change my clan tag. He disbanded my roster of like 13 members. That's when I looked up how to hack my psp3000 v6.60 hacked it within a few days and got Cfw6.60 proB10. Then I saw ELITE-KILLER and he sent me some codes, at that time he was nicer and wouldn't be a jerk to everyone. He would ask me to make a hacked game or game name, and he would promise to give me Great codes. But I didn't get the "great" codes he promised. All he does is intimidate people, even after socom on Skype he would be like, you better respond or I'll delete this app. I deleted Skype app myself. But Techn9ne and Atrix you guys have been nice(most of the time Smile ) and I just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me. And thanks for trusting me with codes, and please forgive me for abandoning you guys and starting psp-gaming site. That was just a mistake from the beginning.
I'm not gonna be able to come on her every day,maybe every 2-3 days.I think we should all come back for a reunion on 11/11/12. Anyways members shouldn't be fighting either, were a community(small,but still) so don't squabble about every little thing. I know certain people might "hate" on this post and how long it is. But whatever, deal with it. And I had deleted all those codes,ps2dis from my pc. And I don't play my psp. I turned my psp on yesterday an it wouldn't turn on, I had to plug it in to power and the power switch is not working great. Anyways it went to initial setup and said to set the date. I was like oh no. But I set date and nothing was deleted. Anyways I guess I'm done. Thanks to everyone for being a friend Sad lol Smile

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Premial on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Respected^

Premial
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 am

TL:DR

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDARK_CLASSXx on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:37 am

lol my enemies ur friends ie TECH , Iwillsnipe / ELITE btw i kinda liked him as a gamer

Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:14 pm

TopshotKiller wrote:It's been fun Atrix. I remember the reason I signed up for this site Smile you were advertising in ftb1/Unreal-Codez.Co.Cc and I really wanted ftb1 slot freeze and you said you have that and lots of things, so I signed up my first ever forum. Then I got some good codes, and finally slot freeze Smile Looking at all those codes just reminded of all the times I had fun on ftb1. Seeing all those codes from Carbon,Atrix, and Tech. Just shows that Carbon was like the best coder of what I've seen(haven't seen as many Klokworks) and ELITE-KILLER always bragged about how he was soooo good at coding. And the last day of socom I came on ftb1 and elite and shorty were booting Carbon. Why ruin the last day by booting people? IWillSnipeV2 came into my room and said sorry, for when we booted each other, he got a psp3000 so he could talk,first time I heard him speak. But seeing those codes reminded me of times where I would've went nuts trying to get those. I started playing socom ftb1,August 22,2011. My first clan was [$$$] with Blackops-_-13 and his brother Hawkeye1997. Then he disbanded and me and Ayoochamakito49 started Alphas™️. Sadly Ayoochamakito49 quit playing socom and gave me Alphas.He quit In like January-Febuary and he was my best friend,(me and ELITE-KILLER didnt get along and we fought,me with my words him with his boots,Ayoo would break it up) Before I hacked my psp, I had a guy, G12AVE.DIGGE12 was gonna change my clan tag. He disbanded my roster of like 13 members. That's when I looked up how to hack my psp3000 v6.60 hacked it within a few days and got Cfw6.60 proB10. Then I saw ELITE-KILLER and he sent me some codes, at that time he was nicer and wouldn't be a jerk to everyone. He would ask me to make a hacked game or game name, and he would promise to give me Great codes. But I didn't get the "great" codes he promised. All he does is intimidate people, even after socom on Skype he would be like, you better respond or I'll delete this app. I deleted Skype app myself. But Techn9ne and Atrix you guys have been nice(most of the time Smile ) and I just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me. And thanks for trusting me with codes, and please forgive me for abandoning you guys and starting psp-gaming site. That was just a mistake from the beginning.
I'm not gonna be able to come on her every day,maybe every 2-3 days.I think we should all come back for a reunion on 11/11/12. Anyways members shouldn't be fighting either, were a community(small,but still) so don't squabble about every little thing. I know certain people might "hate" on this post and how long it is. But whatever, deal with it. And I had deleted all those codes,ps2dis from my pc. And I don't play my psp. I turned my psp on yesterday an it wouldn't turn on, I had to plug it in to power and the power switch is not working great. Anyways it went to initial setup and said to set the date. I was like oh no. But I set date and nothing was deleted. Anyways I guess I'm done. Thanks to everyone for being a friend Sad lol Smile

Thanks for sharing you life story of how you Topshotkiller became a noob.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Your welcome!

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:44 pm

TopshotKiller wrote:Your welcome!

I don't own a "welcome" sorry.. No

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:52 pm

rofl

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDARK_CLASSXx on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 am

trans owned ya

Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 pm

xXDARK_CLASSXx wrote:trans owned ya
Derp.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Transexual on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:56 am

xXDARK_CLASSXx wrote:trans owned ya

Like I owned your grandmother, BOOM!

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 am

i dont have much time for this. Not trying to be rude. i work 6days a week and hardly get time to do anything else. So me being an admin should probably be revoked. Isnt much i can do to help here anyways. But it was a good run and a long time coming. Goodluck with everything topshitkiller. and atrix lol. Catch you guys at some other time. P.S. 11/10/12 is my birthday. So i doubt ill remember to get on 11/11 ;D lol Later guys

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:59 am

Thanks again for the Sig, Tech. lol

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by jZaG3_Qu1T on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I suck at Graphix. Dont know why your thanking me LMFAO.

jZaG3_Qu1T
Allstar
Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TopshotKiller on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Haha Smile

Allstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content