HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Premial on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

10/5/1996

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 22
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Transexual on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Eh, Kinda late oh well. Happy birthday!!!!! What did mommy and daddy buy you??

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Premial on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 pm

They said they closing this site at 10/15/12.

RIP Unreal Sad

Premial
Founder
Founder

Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 22
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 am

Wow, my birthday was 10/5 as well...No one said happy birthday to me? Faggots.


10/5/93

19 years old now.

_________________
avatar
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Transexual on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:09 am

_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:Wow, my birthday was 10/5 as well...No one said happy birthday to me? Faggots.


10/5/93

19 years old now.

You never said anything dipshit.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by TopshotKiller on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 am

Happy birthday Atrix and Spider-Man. And shutting down Unreal 10-15, who said that? Just wondering

_________________
avatar
TopshotKiller
Allstar
Allstar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 am

Transexual wrote:
_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:Wow, my birthday was 10/5 as well...No one said happy birthday to me? Faggots.


10/5/93

19 years old now.

You never said anything dipshit.
It was discussed in another topic actually. And it isn't like I actually care, just stirring up some shit like usual is all I'm doing. I could care less. Isn't like I told him happy birthday. Rolling Eyes



Cocksucker. Neutral



You can't just talk to me anyway you want. No


I can't let shit like that go, it will fuck my rep up and I'll look soft. Rolling Eyes bounce





You understand I'm sure. Sleep

_________________
avatar
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Transexual on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 am

_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:
Transexual wrote:
_-SPIDERxMAN-_ wrote:Wow, my birthday was 10/5 as well...No one said happy birthday to me? Faggots.


10/5/93

19 years old now.

You never said anything dipshit.
It was discussed in another topic actually. And it isn't like I actually care, just stirring up some shit like usual is all I'm doing. I could care less. Isn't like I told him happy birthday. Rolling Eyes



Cocksucker. Neutral



You can't just talk to me anyway you want. No


I can't let shit like that go, it will fuck my rep up and I'll look soft. Rolling Eyes bounce





You understand I'm sure. Sleep


Technically, I can type to you anyway I want to. There is nothing you can do about it so Razz.

Transexual
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by _-SPIDERxMAN-_ on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 am

Oh. Never thought of it like that. Wink

_________________
avatar
_-SPIDERxMAN-_
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATRIX

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum